Kinder Happy Hippo nocciola



COD: 69274


Avvisami quando torna disponibile


Kinder Happy Hippo nocciola

I famosi Happy Hippo della Kinder sono tornati a grande richiesta.

Kinder Happy Hippo nocciola è una croccante cialda wafer a forma di ippopotamo ripiena di crema alla nocciola e granella di nocciole.

Da provare assolutamente!

Scopri Kinder Happy Hippo nocciola!


Informazioni Aggiuntive

Peso 21 g
Dimensioni 25,5 × 14 × 8,5 cm

zucchero,oli vegetali (palma e karité),latte in polvere scremato (12.5%),nocciolina (12%),farina di frumento,latte in polvere (7.5%),siero di latte in polvere,emulsionante: E322 lecitina di soia,olio di girasole,proteine del siero di latte,lievitante: E500ii,regolatore di acidità: E503ii,sale,vaniglia,cacao in polvere con basso contenuto di grassi. Totale latte: 19.5%. Gli ingredienti che contengono allergeni sono evidenziati in grassetto.


Contiene latte,noccioline,frumento e soia.

Valori Nutrizionali

energia 2449kJ/588kcal,grassi 38.5g (di cui grassi saturi 16.8g),carboidrati 50.3g (di cui zuccheri 43.6g),proteine 8.5g,sale 0.358g.

Consigli d'uso e Avvertenze

Conservare in luogo fresco e asciutto



Customer Reviews

Online store with a wide selection of furniture and decor

Furniture is an invariable attribute of any room. It is they who give it the right atmosphere, making the space cozy and comfortable, creating favorable conditions for productive work or helping to relax after a hard day. More and more often, customers want to place an order in an online store, when you can sit down at the computer in your free time, arrange the furniture in the photo and calmly buy the furniture you like. The online store has a large catalog of furniture: both home and office furniture are available.

Furniture production is a modern form of art

Furniture manufacturers, as well as manufacturers of other home goods, are full of amazing offers: we often come across both standard mass-produced products and unique creations - furniture from professional craftsmen, which will be appreciated by true connoisseurs of beauty. We have selected for you the best models from modern craftsmen who managed to ingeniously combine elegance, quality and practicality in each product unit. Our assortment includes products from proven companies. Who for many years of continuous joint work did not give reason to doubt their reliability and honesty. All of them guarantee the high quality of their products, excellent operational characteristics, attractive appearance of the products, a long period of use of the furniture, as well as safety.